MILLER Architectural Corporation (MAC)) has established itself as a service oriented architectural firm with expertise in a broad range of architectural projects. Philosophically, MAC approaches each project with the desire to expeditiously service the client’s needs by developing the most efficient solution in terms of economics, aesthetics, and preservation of resources. The client is viewed as an experienced and knowledgeable member of the design team whose needs and opinions are valued as the most important criteria for design.
We design facilities with the understanding that the end user is a partner in the overall design of the facility and the end result indicates how strong this partnership was throughout the process. We believe that these individuals should have a strong voice in the facility they will eventually occupy.
We have not created our accomplishments alone. The process is collaboration between all key people involved in the project, including instructional staff, maintenance staff, steering committees and representatives of public agencies having jurisdiction over the project. We feel our track
record for successful projects is second to none.
- Provide designs which are responsive to the program and function intended and within a comfortable, inviting and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- A record of imaginative, comprehensive expression in various disciplines.
- The ability to provide technological and conceptual innovations.
- Sensitivity to Architectural Design, taking into consideration the project requirements, as well as the aesthetics needs related to the surrounding environment and budgetary restraints.
- Creativity in designing not only viable structures, but also a viable environment for the people who occupy and utilize them.
- Dedication to energy conservation, value engineering, and life-cycle cost impact.
- Familiarity with governing agencies, architectural and master plan elements, and the legal and institutional factors affecting a building program.